Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our Mr. Man


Ryan is affectionally known as out little Mr. Man and I can't believe he is two months old, my how time flies! He goes in for his two month check up on Friday, but I am sure he is close to 12lbs! I honestly can't believe how big he is, Gracie has always been small, and Morgan was never a really big baby either...so it must be a boy thing.


Mr. Man is smiling like crazy these days and is trying so hard to "talk." His personality is so mellow and easy going, which is such a blessing to us these days. It is so amazing how much you can grow to love something so tiny in such a short amount of time.

5 comments:

cici said...

Mr. man's expression's are priceless.
I think I'm in love :)

Erica said...

He is a cute little chunk. :)

Megan said...

Hooray for chunky cute baby boys. 2 months! really?

Jon and Kim said...

Wow 2 months! He is so cute!

Cammie said...

Wow those are great pics. I love his faces!! He is such a little cutie. I can't wait to meet him.
Love & miss you!!