Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our little clown

Today while I was getting Morgan dressed she asked to play with a diaper--this is nothing new; often times I will give her one to keep her happy and make the task of dressing her more pleasant for both of us. Well after she protested that the diaper was hers numerous times by saying, "mine, mine, mine" and hiding it under her arm she got more inventive and made a hat. She put the diaper on her head and played peek-a-boo, she was so adorable I couldn't help but restage the whole event once I grabbed my camera.

1 comment:

Em said...

She really does look like a Gourley-through and through! It makes me chuckle how much she looks like Jason and Mike, Tom, Shell and Kat, Martha, and a bit of you Deanna, all blended into one little miraculous package! What an adorable niece Mike and I have!