Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been tagged

So after two friends tagged me I decided to do the tag. I know I haven't updated much on the family--we are doing fine, slowly adjusting to our new lifestyle. I am waiting until after Monday to update on Grace--she has a cardiology appointment then. But both Grace and Morgan are doing well.

Crazy 8's

Rules
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Criminal Minds
2. Super Nanny
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4. Desperate House Wives (my guilty pleasure)
5. Law and Order SVU
6. Gilmore Girls
7. Rachel Ray Show
8. ER

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to Mervyns in search for some deals (didn't find any)
2. Changed over 20 diapers--Grace hates her bum to be dirty
3. Sang at the top of my lungs while in the car with Morgan
4. Laundry
5. Made mock Cafe Rio Salads
6. Went to Walmart--can you believe they didn't have any avocados
7. Spent a good two hours with Jason after the girls went to sleep
8. Fell asleep on my knees praying for two hours

8 Things I look forward to
1. Seeing one of Grace's favorite nurses on Monday
2. Hanging out with a friend without kids tomorrow
3. BYU/Utah game
4. My anniversary on December 10
5. Grace getting stronger and reaching major developmental milestones
6. Being able to attend Church as a family
7. Having Grace be tubeless and being able to carry her throughout the apartment without worrying about the oxygen or a feed going
8. Seeing my girls play with one another and be best friends

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. P.F. Changs
3. Tucanos
4. Macaroni Grill
5. McGraths
6. Olive Garden
7. GoodWood BBQ
8. Jason's Deli

8 Things on my wish list
1. Grace will learn to orally eat
2. Lose my baby weight from 2 babies
3. To buy a home someday
4. Be out of debt
5. Potty train Morgan
6. Regular date nights with Jason
7. Family vacation
8. Grace will be able to hear again

8 People to tag
seeing that many of my friends are in the same circle they have been tagged, but feel free to do this if you want to

No comments: