If you haven't read the first blog of the night, Gracie is in the hospital she was on the floor for 6 hours before she needed to be moved down to the PICU for higher oxygen needs. So she is now on high flow of 8 with and FIO2 of 90, Gracie is still only sating in the low 70s. There is talk of possible CPAP, but I did warn them of what may happen, so as of right now they are holding put.
I knew the nurse that got Gracie so since I haven't slept really well in days, I got a room over at the Guest house and hope Grace stays stable and we both can rest. So I will post more tomorrow, just wanted to give a quick update.