Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blessing Day

We blessed Grace today in church and for the blessing she was a jewel. Jason did a wonderful job and gave her the sweetest and most precious blessing. Here is a picture of Gracie in her dress--it was quite big on her but she didn't seem to mind.
We were thankful for the opportunity to bless her in our ward--so many have prayed and followed Gracie since she was born--it was a little miracle to have her there and blessed. Grace truly is a blessing and a miracle, in her blessing she was blessed to live a healthy and long life. This statement means the most to me because it brought comfort...so often I look at my baby and wonder how long she will be with us. Oh how I hope that my definition of long life is the same as Heavenly Father's.

5 comments:

Em said...

She is a doll and looked beautiful in her dress. I should borrow my sister's camera and we should have a little photo session(it snaps pictures so fast, and has a really beautiful quality to it!)It was a good day.

Erica said...

What a momentousness day. She looks great. I hope she is still sleeping better for you. I don't know how you did it for three days.

Nola said...

It was great to see Grace in person! She is so beautiful. I also have to tell you that I loved seeing Morgan. She looks so grown up. I love her hair and her wonderful smile. You have two amazingly darling girls!

emily and kevin griffin said...

Grace was so sweet during her blessing and the Spirit was very strong. That was great that she got to come to church so soon!

D 'n C said...

Congrats on an angel!! She is beautiful! I know we all hope that our will and Heavenly Father's will are the same. HUGS!!