Saturday, January 31, 2009

Prayers appreciated

As many of you know our sweet Gracie goes in Monday morning at 7:30am for her open heart surgery. Though we feel scared we know she is going to pull through and hopefully be better off. Tomorrow we will be fasting for our sweetheart and if any of you would like to do so too, we would greatly appreciate it and I know that it will benefit Gracie.

We will update the blog regularly on Monday.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayer in our behalf and especially for Gracie.

6 comments:

Douglas Lai said...

As always you and Grace are in my thoughts and prayers, and will especially be in the upcoming days. I will be up there myself on Monday for Eden's post hospital stay follow up. Hopefully I will be able to find you and see how Grace is doing.
Erica

Me said...

I fasted for sweet little Grace today. Our prayers and thoughts will be with you tomorrow. Much love, Hilary

One Happy Heart Family said...

I fasted for sweet Grace today also. I know everything will be great and she will do awesome. Keep you in my thought and prayers.
Chrissie

carolyn q said...

I will be thinking of you today and praying that things goes well with the surgery. Be strong little Gracie. . .we are pulling for you!

Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley
President, IHH

Christina said...

Thinking of you guys today and praying for Gracie, the doctors and your family.

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina from IHH

Cammie said...

I really really wish I was there with you!! Can you help me with the airline sites, I'm afraid to do it on my own, who knows where I will end up! But I will go nuts if I don't come hug you and sit with you!
I love you!!