Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday Party

I cannot believe that my little baby, will be 3 years old on Sunday!! Oh, how fast the time goes by! We celebrated Morgan's birthday today with a big family party at our home. Morgan woke up so excited, especially because her cousin Cade flew in today and was going to be at her party.


We had Morgan's favorite meal--chicken nuggets (homemade) and fries, along with a yummy fruit salad, steamed green beans, and baby carrots. Then we opened up gifts and sang, and within minutes the birthday cake I literally slaved over for three hours was devoured. Morgan wanted a chocolate Minnie Mouse cake and if you don't mind, I'm going to toot my own horn, the cake came out wonderfully--especially for not having a mold or anything!!!













I love this face!









I'll post more about my soon to be three year old and how much I love her and all her wonderful traits and cuteness, but for now here's some pictures from the day.
Trying to get a picture with all of the cousins.
Is it bedtime yet?

5 comments:

Megan said...

you're such a better mom than me. :) I don't know what i'm doing for Evan's 3rd birthday...and you make me all nervous since he's only a week younger than your beautiful daughter. I don't have much time!

cici said...

AWWWWWWWW, what a wonderful day.
Love the cake and that dinner you mentioned was my kids favorite when they were small, just add mac and cheese!
What adorable pictures and fun memories.

Douglas Lai said...

The cake turned out great! Happy birthday Morgan.
Erica

Me said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!! You are such a super trooper! Such a great big sister. Hope you enjoyed your beautiful birthday cake. I'm impressed Deanna, you go girlfriend.

emily and kevin griffin said...

nice cake! morgan is so cute! what sweet little girls you have!