Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting so Big



I just wanted to post about Morgan. She is growing up so fast and getting so big. The other night she crawled out of her bed and came into our room, after sleeping with us for an hour I carried her back to her bed, before I laid her down I just held her and didn't want to put her down. I don't think anything will ever feel better and be more comforting than being able to hold my babies whether they are only weeks old or two years old!!

Staying with Grandma, Morgan has grown so much. Though she has always had a pretty good vocabulary she is just talking up a storm and sings all the time. I really can't tell you what she is singing most of time but either way it is one of the sweetest things to hear.

Today Jason's parents and I went to the zoo with Morgan and then went to the hospital to see Grace. Morgan went back but was still very hesitant and scared to touch Gracie, she doesn't understand why we can't hold her like we hold her 9 week old baby cousin. One day though Grace will be able to come home and Morgan can have her "come here" and be able to love on her more.


3 comments:

Crystal said...

You guys have two beautiful girls. thank you keeping us all updated so well. I am hear for you especially next week.

Em said...

I would have to agree that there is nothing better then snuggling the babies, no matter how old they are getting. When Morgan allows us the few opportune time to hold her and just rock her (when she is sleepy and has milk)it really makes my heart ache for more of those moments. She is so sweet, and we pray you get Gracie home soon so you can hold her and snuggle her.
We Love you guys!
Emily and Mike

Kori said...

Hey Deanna-
I am sorry I haven't been up to date on what is happening. I was in California for the summer. My thoughts and prayers are with your and your family.

I would love to help watch Morgan or anything else you may need. Please don't hesitate to call me. I am assuming you have a ward directory. Also, my email is karchi25@gmail.com.

Kori Archibald