It is now 3:10am and we just spoke to Dr. Kourteas, he believes that he found the source of the bleed---a small blood clot and some vascular tissue from her first go around. He thinks that going in he may have bumped something that caused her to start bleeding, the cauterized (like saudering) and are very optimistic.
Jason's dad came back up so we wouldn't have to wait alone, Jason fell asleep in one of the empty sleeper rooms and I'm just waiting to go back and see her. If she looks good, we will go to the hotel---we are staying at the University Guest housing, a 5 minute walk from the hospital. Oh how I hope things will look up from here.
She is still open just like after her first surgery, mostly as a precaution and because she has been through enough today and needs to be able to rest. We're hoping to close her in a day or two. Her lungs are still recovering and that will take a day or two, but she is doing better.
Thanks again for all your love and prayers.